If you would like to hire the facilities or attend one of our free or low cost social activities groups please drop in. For information on current activities please see the calendar below.
Where to find us: His Place, Robertson Street, Hastings, TN34 1HL
We are situated in the ground floor of a grade 2 listed church formerly known as Robertson Street United Reformed Church. You will find us in the corner of the pedestrian street next to the Creative Media Centre.
His Place is a Charity and we run a cafe to serve the community providing a welcoming environment where you can find, friendship, safety and a place to relax. Everyone is welcome, dogs are welcome with their owners to sit in the lounge area. The cafe is staffed fully by volunteers who wish to serve the community.
- We are a not for profit café, all income is ploughed back into the services we provide the community.
- We have a variety of spaces for activity sessions which everyone is welcome to take part in.
- The café staff are happy to turn the back ground music off if you would like peace and quite.
- We have a large range of home made pies on the menu and cakes made on site.
- Art work for sale - we have local artists paintings decorating our walls. Most pieces are for sale, some are available in print format.
His Place registered charity 1054331
His Place serves the community by running this not for profit community art café and community centre situated on the ground floor of this grade 2 listed church building.
The building was built in the 1880's as a Congregational Church. It replaced the smaller church on the site.
Photographs on this site are copyrighted and are owned by the people who own the art / crafts in the photos. They have given permission for these photos to be used.